Apex Legends Mobile – Raise Your Rank Event Guide
Apex Legends Mobile’s latest event, Raise Your Rank, is now live. The event encourages players to compete in ranked mode matches and climb the game’s ranks while picking up free cosmetics and other rewards along the way.
This event is the perfect opportunity for seasoned ranked mode veterans to claim rewards for showing off their skills, but it’s also a great excuse for less experienced players to dip their toes into the highly competitive game mode. Here’s everything you need to know about the latest pocket battle royale event, including what kind of prizes you’ll earn for completing challenges.
When you open the Apex Legends Mobile app, you’ll see a splash screen announcing the event. Select “Go!” to be redirected to the event page. You can also access it manually by selecting the “Seasonal Events” banner on the right side of the screen. This will take you to the seasonal events screen. The Raise Your Rank event is located at the top of the left column of the event page. Selecting it will take you to the event page, where you can get a closer look at the event challenges.
Remember that you need to be level 8 or higher to participate in the event. If nothing happens when you select the Raise Your Rank event from the Seasonal Events screen, it’s likely because you’re underleveled. You will only be able to see the event page or the list of challenges if you are at level 8 or higher.
To get all the free rewards from this event, you need to accumulate 100 challenge points. There are a total of six Event Challenges, each of which will reward you with a different number of Challenge Points. The Raise Your Rank event challenges are as follows:
- Play 5 matches in ranked mode – 10 challenge points
- Finish 5 matches in ranked mode in the top 3 – 15 challenge points
- Deal a cumulative total of 1000 damage in ranked mode – 15 challenge points
- Kill a total of 5 enemies in ranked mode – 20 challenge points
- Kill a total of 10 enemies in ranked mode – 20 challenge points
- Reach Platinum I in ranked mode during the current season – 20 challenge points
Completing the Raise Your Rank event will give you the following free rewards as you accumulate challenge points:
- 30 Challenge Points: 4,000 Diamonds, used to redeem cosmetics in the Seasonal Shop
- 60 Challenge Points: The Caustic Skin of Rare Level Sterile Instruments
- 100 Challenge Points: Pepper Shaker Rare Tier Peacekeeper Skin
- Keep in mind that, as mentioned earlier, you won’t be able to participate in the event or even view the challenge page until you reach level 8 or higher. Luckily, this isn’t too hard to pull off – play a few unranked matches and complete seasonal challenges to quickly earn enough XP to enter ranked mode.
- You can also use any Challenge Cards you might have to auto-complete challenges you’re not interested in, another quick way to get the XP needed to access the event.
- If you have an XP Boost in your inventory (accessible from the Warehouse), using it is a great way to level up quickly, giving you easy access to Ranked Mode and the Raise Your Rank event if you have not yet reached the required level.
- As with any challenge, using a legend you have a lot of experience with is always a good bet, but if you’re struggling to increase your damage or increase the number of players you knock down, Caustic is a great choice. Loba is also a good option, as its black market allows you to quickly access your favorite weapon and get in on the action.
- If you’re having trouble surviving an entire match, Lifeline, Mirage, Octane, and Wraith are all good options to avoid damage or heal quickly.
The Raise Your Rank event will run until July 3, so be sure to move on if you’re determined to get all three rewards – although the challenges themselves are simple, reaching Platinum I is no small feat. task and may take more time and patience than expected. If you’re looking for a slightly less competitive challenge, check out our Cheers to the Apex Community guide, as this event rewards you with free loot just for logging in – no gameplay required.
GameSpot may earn a commission on retail offers.
The products discussed here were independently chosen by our editors. GameSpot may get a share of the revenue if you purchase something featured on our site.