Apex Legends Mobile introduces Eyes In the Sky event in Season 2.5 with free rewards
With Season 2.5 go live in Apex Legends Mobilethe new mid-season store – Hyperbeat Hub added a number of new events that players can participate in and earn exciting rewards. The event titled eyes in the sky celebrate the newly added legend Crypto in-game as players can get their hands on the exclusive Crypto’s Skeletal Surveillance legend skin.
Eyes In The Sky Event Brings Missions With Amazing Free Rewards
The main objective of this event is to earn challenge points by completing a series of missions by playing with different legends in battle royale and hack mode. After the event is over, players will get a total of 100 challenge points and unlock all four rewards.
The Eyes in the Sky event is currently active in-game and will run until September 7, 2022. To access the Eyes in the Sky event, players must click on the Season Event banner located on the right side of the main lobby screen. From there it takes you to Seasonal storeand choose “Eyes In The Sky” from the vertical list of events.
Apex Legends Mobile Eyes In The Sky: Event Missions
Here are the missions as well as the challenge points that players will receive in the Eyes In The Sky event.
- Complete 10 matches in battle royale mode as Crypto, Bloodhound or Wraith: 20 challenge points
- Complete 10 matches in Hack mode as Crypto, Lifeline or Mirage: 15 challenge points
- Use Crypto, Bangalore or Caustic’s Finisher twice in a single match in the Battle Royale match: 15 challenge points
- Get 15 kills in battle royale playing as Crypto, Gibraltar or Pathfinder: 20 challenge points
- Use Crypto, Bloodhound or Loba’s Ultimate 7 times in battle royale matches: 15 challenge points
- Deal 2,000 damage in battle royale matches playing as Crypto, Lifeline, or Octane: 15 challenge points
Apex Legends Mobile Eyes In The Sky: Event Rewards
Here are the rewards players can receive by claiming the required number of Challenge Points.
- 30 Challenge Points: 50 Streams, to be used in the “Crafting” section to exchange desired items
- 50 Challenge Points: the Elite VIP account badge
- 80 Challenge Points: 3,000 Hyperbeat Coins
- 100 Challenge Points: Skeletal Surveillance Crypto Legend Skin (Rare)
There are other events like Let’s Jam!, Login Marathon that players can participate in alongside this one. More importantly, these events offer free rewards, thanks to which players do not need to spend money to buy in-game currency.